In order to stay ahead of the competition, you need to constantly innovate and improve your business. HAL Consulting is here to help. Our team of industry experts will give you an advantage over your competitors.
The insurance pricing landscape is changing regarding the skills, technology and processes required to be market-leading. Our industry-leading pricing experts move you from complexity to clarity. As a team, we help you increase the speed to market of new rates to produce positive results for customers, commercials and compliance.
• Increase operational efficiency and speed to market by putting the data at the fingertips of pricing practitioners.
• Strengthen regulatory compliance considerations for pricing and add-ons.
• Optimise the use of market price data to improve competitiveness.
We specialise in assessing insurance compliance challenges, focusing on Consumer Duty, Fair Value and General Pricing Practices. Also, we have assembled a team of accomplished insurance practitioners with the skills to help you interpret the regulations and translate these into commercial actions that benefit your business.
• Proactively manage the delivery of new insurance regulations.
• Conduct Fair Value and Consumer Duty assessments
• Troubleshoot regulatory-driven commercial challenges.
• Develop customer-centric operating models.
• Be well prepared for the GIPP data submissions and questions
Our experts help you develop and improve your insurance data strategy. Industry developments mean there are more data sources, and customers will have greater control over data and its use. We help insurance firms adjust business, pricing and risk models to consider these changes.
• Develop and evolve data strategy and application
• Improve operating model and data architecture design
• Strengthen risk models through new data sources
• Develop greater segmentation of risk cost
• Unlock the latest data innovation and opportunities
We accelerate competitive advantage by delivering you innovative proposition design. We do this by linking the latest technology, data, customer and commercial thinking. Our managed innovation process brings this to life and includes the option for you to prototype solutions.
• Customer and technology-led new proposition development
• Know your market and customer better than the competition
• Launch market-leading products and services
• Optimise your brand and distribution model
• Improve your commercial model and expense base
Fuse together the latest customer, regulatory and commercial thinking to accelerate competitive advantage
• Clarify business models challenges.
• Gather data and MI.
• Agree on business outcomes.
• Complete in-depth business assessments.
• Provide SWOT assessment
• Outline recommendations.
• Ongoing strategic input and direction.
• Improve design and delivery.
• Strengthen governance and execution.
• Develop high-quality prototypes.
• Complete user testing.
• Validate business cases.
• Scale prototypes to MVP.
• Test customer reaction and market feedback.
• Establish build and transformation roadmap.
Experienced professionals who have run businesses, products, and functions in the UK and Internationally. Sectors include global banking,
transactional payments, regulation, AML and sanctions.