In order to stay ahead of the competition, you need to constantly innovate and improve your business. HAL Consulting is here to help.
Our unique framework, designed by industry experts, is proven to improve your operating model, increase engagement with investors and strengthen opportunities with new business partners.
• Improve business design and exit strategy
Accelerate engagement with new business partners and funding
• Improve governance and risk management giving investors greater confidence
• Increase scale-up capability, speed to market and resilience
We specialise in assessing forward-looking governance and regulatory challenges for start-up and scale-up businesses. Also, the latest regulatory trends.
• Proactively prepare for the implications of new regulations
• Troubleshoot regulatory-driven commercial challenges
• Develop customer-centric operating models
• Improve operating model and data architecture design
• Leverage independent health checks
Our banking knowledge and expertise can help you. We have strong relationships with banks, payment processors, and other service providers that can benefit your cost base.
• Improve banking services and support
• Reduce banking and financial services charges
• Find flexible and fair refinancing options
• Access alternative funding sources
• Improve terms with existing providers
We accelerate competitive advantage by delivering you innovative proposition design. We do this by linking the latest technology, data, customer and commercial thinking.
• Customer and technology-led new proposition development
• Know your market and customer better than the competition
• Launch market-leading products and services
• Optimise your brand and distribution model
• Improve your commercial model and expense base
Many firms want to secure seed investment to develop their concept further and accelerate growth plans. To support this, HAL Consulting uses an approach based on a proven five stages. Our specialism is to help businesses bring together customer-centric operating models, commercialisation activity and regulatory oversight together. Our approach delivers outcomes at a strategic and tactical level and enhances success with investors.
• Clarify business models and investment potential.
• Gather data and MI to validate opportunities.
• Agree on business and investment outcomes.
• Complete in-depth business assessments.
• Provide SWOT analysis and investor considerations.
• Outline recommendations and priority actions.
• Introduce investment opportunities.
• Support investor Q&A and relationship building.
• Suggest partnerships and assistance options.
• Supply ongoing input and direction.
• Strengthen governance, investment and growth plans.
• Provide SME input to support key scalability initiatives.
• Bring prototypes to MVP and POC.
• Establish and enhance transformation programmes.
• Test customer reaction and market responses.
Experienced professionals who have run businesses, products, and functions in the UK and Internationally. Sectors include global banking,
transactional payments, regulation, AML and sanctions.